Leifeld Metal Spinning AG develops, produces and sales tooling machines for chipless metal forming. More than 200 employees work at our locations in Germany, USA, China and Russia. Our production site and headquarters is located in Ahlen, Germany.
Our American subsidiary is located in Livonia, MI and has its own assembly hall.
- Provide technical and maintenance support to our customers with metal forming equipment
- Commission new and remanufactured equipment into customer’s facilities
- Electrical installation of metal forming machines in our facility
- Evaluate and report all repair requirements of customer’s equipment
- Provide written reports in an accurate and professional manner
- Promote service parts and preventative maintenance
- Work flexible hours to support customer service needs
- Travel both domestically and internationally is required
- Must be willing to travel on short notice
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Basic Siemens S7 PLC knowledge
- 5 or more years of successful experience as field service electrician
- Must be able to work in a schedule-driven environment
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic troubleshooting and installation techniques
- Capable of performing miner mechanical repairs
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read electrical drawings/schematic
- Ability to communicate on a technical level with electronic engineers
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Take the opportunity and develop your potential in an internationally growing industrial enterprise. Please send us your application stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.